Tuesday, November 22, 2005

after a summer of liver failure, the MyOpenBar launch party...

So we got out of class early last night [supposed to go on till 9, egads] so I decided for some reason it would be a good idea to walk from class – on E. 42nd, opposite Grand Central – down to The Delancey, where the myopenbar [belated] launch party was.

One block on, I was thinking that in the kind of minus degree temperatures it was, it wasn’t such a good plan.

By the time I got to 31st, I was about ready to give up and head over to 6th to get the F.

By 28th, I was numb. So I carried on.

And eventually arrived down at the Delancey to find out THE OPEN BAR HAD ALREADY RUN OUT. Shoddy behaviour, chaps…

1 comment:

seva said...

sorry.

we'll make it up to you at the second myopenbar.com party.
valentine's day.