Thursday, December 08, 2005

Well colour me unsurprised...

Like none of us knew this was coming:

check it out


I once heard that the MisShapes had said they'd never throw the MisShapes party anywhere other than Luke & Leroy's. I thought that was kind of sweet, admired them for their integrity or whatever.

But, as Harold Zidler once said, "the show must go on"...

I don't yet know if my weekend plans [strangely booked up both Friday and Saturday, and this whole weekend is very much the carrot at the end of this headache-inducing week] will include a visit to the new location but I wish them well and many more teenage clientele to rock the party.

3 comments:

lauren ashley said...

i can't believe it.



oh wait, yes i can.

Nicky Peacock said...

..never mind all that han-han..i got kissed by rufus wainwright!!

*faints at the mere memory of it*

Nicky Peacock said...

up close - he is beeeautiful.
i have a picture of us..
he looks divine but i look like a m.o.n.g