Friday, December 23, 2005

i'm sittin' in a railway station, got a ticket for my destination

It's not something I thought I'd hear myself say, but I am *so* looking forward to going home tonight.

I arrive in London Christmas Eve morning and for some reason thought it'd be a good idea to completely fill up my day with brunches and coffee and gingerbread house decorating parties and dinners and - I think I may need to invest in a case of Redbull as I always get hit hard with jetlag doing the NY-LON journey [although rarely coming from there to here].

But I can't wait to be able to see my momma and daddy and my Fi, to hang with my family for a bit. December has totally kicked my ass, and sometimes everyone needs a hug from their mum, right?

Happy: Chanukah
Christmas
Kwanzaa
December 25th
[delete as appropriate]

Back here in time for the New Years celebs which would be good if I had a clue what I was doing, but I don't so at the moment it's just back on the 31st...

Thanks New York for a fucken awesome year. I heart you and all the good people who've made it so great.

1 comment:

rock goddess said...

I followed you back to your blog from comments on Ultragrrrl and Karen's blogs. I'm another one of those who goes to the parties but never says a thing. AND you love Battle. Battle IS love. I cannot wait for them to come here in March.

Glad to know someone else has no idea what they're doing for New Years.

Happy holidays!