Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Oh my God - Danny DeVito! I love your work!

bunny ears-RMcA

So last night, I had 'Mean Girls' with the commentary on playing on my laptop while I faffed around my room, tidying, sorting, avoiding doing that project [although I did manage to write a whole 20 words at one point]. And I came to the conclusion that both Tina Fey and Rachel McAdams are totally crushworthy. [La Lohan goes through phases...]

And then I was thinking about it this morning - is it weird that I have more girl crushes [both celeb and real people] than boy crushes at the moment?


Plus, and I'm not sure how I stumbled upon it - but check out this site. It's kind of like car-crash tv; so bad it's good. Who's That With Jeremy? The basic premise: dad takes photos of his little kid with as many famous people as possible. And writes it up as if it's the kid writing. Fo' real.

No comments: