Saturday, December 17, 2005

my last friday in NY in 2005...

work xmas party - stick with the other young person - quite a lot of red wine - one of the partners starts making me do shots [!] - i leave after two shots before things start getting messy...

army of me 1

...rothko - lauren, ellen and gurj - blatantly topping up a soda lauren buys with vodka from a hipflask - then vodka i've brought in a poland spring bottle [i'm pure class, i know] and a can of red bull i've smuggled in - army of me - how cute are they?? - and how hott are my friends??...

hotties

gurj & ellen

...san loco on stanton - ellen, josh, matt and dave eating tacos, me and lauren crash their table - a guy falls asleep waiting for the bathrooms - no, seriously he did - hang there for an hour or so, discussing the merits of cinammon baby powder, the genius of mean girls, the wonder of sidekicks, the lameness of my cell phone, showering on tour buses, and i get blamed for the toilets in the London Underground...

tip nicely

...head up to orchard bar [where else?] - hang out with the always lovely coat check girl - run into the ever-suave alex suarez who i ent seen in ages - lauren decides to make out with the michael jackson painting on the wall - not that we were drunk or anything - run into ryland on the way out - have a feeling i promised i'd flash the DJ at sway on sunday to make him play an ivy league song - yikes...

suave motherfuckers

lauren makes out with michael jackson

...i love my life, i love my friends, i love nyc...

No comments: