Tuesday, December 13, 2005

making the band

hanner says:
d'you still have your geeeetar?
Jamie says:
its up at my parents somewhere
Jamie says:
I think...
hanner says:
hmm. i've decided i want a guitar and/or drumset.
Jamie says:
your neigbours will love a drumset...
hanner says:
i know, right?
Jamie says:
sounds like a good plan to me
hanner says:
well if you find it and decide you don't want it and want to donate to the hannah-band let me know, i'm sure we can negotiate some kind of fee. of course, i don't play a lick and can't read music, but when did that ever stop anyone...
Jamie says:
never stopped pete doherty

* * *

I just sank to a new level of procrastination and edited my myspace page using one of those fancy edit things where you can put a picture as your background. Sigh. How old am, fourteen??

If only I was this interested in this marketing project.

1500 words to go...

On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it that I kinda want the remix of Kelly Clarkson's 'Since You've Been Gone' as my new ringtone, now I've discovered the lovely ladies of the LES already have 'Sugar We're Going Down' [my er, current ring] as their tones?

Someone needs to get 'Dance Dance' up as a ringtone. Word to your moms.

No comments: