Monday, March 06, 2006

this past weekend in which:

it finally felt like I regained some semblance of my normal life again...

...and Lauren sucked Alex's soul from the top of his head...


soul sucker



...and Steve pole-danced up and down some boy...


this boy is crazy



...and leaving my camera on a weird setting, or just standing at an odd angle, resulted in this strange-ass photo of Omri and Rob Hitt DJing at Orchard [where it looks like a picture of the boys with a weird paper clip laid on top - in my mind, anyway. It makes my eyes go funny]...


this photo is so weird



... and Sean got so overexcited by the hott DJs at Misshapes [Gurj and Jackson-Kurt-Cobain-alike among them] that it looks as if he's about to swan dive into the booth...


hah.


...and I ate sushi with my friends and attended birthday brunches mildly hungover and was tormented by my drunk roommate with his stuffed ferret [no, that's not a euphemism] and turned up at Misshapes at 1 just to see Gurjalicious DJ and slept in till the afternoon on Sunday and almost *cried* laughing when I finally got to watch that Andrew Mathas/Brand New video that's been doing the rounds [even though I didn't actually know the song before I saw it] and avoided the Oscars and watched half of Spaced series 2 [omg the best show *ever*] and didn't sleep on Sunday night so got up at like 5:45am to get to the shower before the boys then just passed out until about 8am when I had the hardest trouble getting out of bed because really, who likes Monday mornings??

No comments: