Thursday, March 30, 2006

assistants unite and rebel!

LTEC-PAGE-1


I'd love to write some clever entry, sweet and witty a la the Imaginary Socialite or something, but I think the magazine's own blurb does a perfectly good job so I'll leave it to them. I'd just like to say I think this is a fabulous idea and I hope it goes places.

"Where have all the Assistants gone?

Assistants are talented individuals masked under a temporary role and need a platform to present their work, to stay creative, build their portfolios and to be acknowledged. Focusing on their strengths, briefs are set for the concept of that issue, pushing their skills further and exercising the next step in professional work. This is a magazine for them. This will be their voice- an amplifier- and will shout from the rooftops that, “we are here” - alive and kicking! These Assistants are the next generation that will define a new era in fashion photography, journalism, design and image making. They have ideas, thoughts and opinions shown from a new perspective and their creativity is filled to the brim."

Let Them Eat Cake

No comments: