Wednesday, March 01, 2006

crying into my coffee

a) I have only 23 days left of being 24, until I turn 25. [that sentence is nicely confusing]

b) I have only 66 days left in NY. *sob* although I haven't yet booked a flight because of following conversation:

Me: "Okay, well my last day at work is May 5th and I have to move out my apartment May 6th, so I'll be back May 6th or 7th."
Momma: [ slight hesitation] "Right. Umm, well we're actually on holiday then."
Me: [unable to form words]

What my friends say when I relate this story: "Yeah and they've changed the locks, and turned your bedroom into a study."

Funny, guys.

Ho hum. So I'm almost 25 and I almost have to leave my beloved NY. I'm not sure which is worse.

On the plus side, I am drinking coffee right now, and anyone that's seen me after hitting up the redbull [more specifically, Lit's cheap vodbull, Friday nights, as it's about the only time I ever drink it] will know that caffeine makes me nuts. Party time in this office...

No comments: