Friday, May 05, 2006

packing sucks ass. so does being parted from my bike. yes, i'm a loser.


I took a break from the headache involved in shoving things in suitcases, and went down to the Lower East Side for a cawffee and ended up donating a bike to the cause. i was going to put it in a brooklyn basement for a few months until I came back to pick it up, but at least this way it'll get used until whenever.


It was a beautiful evening and we walked up to Thompkins Sq Park in the dusk. Everyone was out, it was still so warm. It felt like the beginning of summer. On one side of the park some teenage girls were practicing cheerleader moves. Elsewhere there were some guys playing drums while some girl in a blue sequinned dress [who we were sure was totally cracked out] danced for them. And we turned to each other and agreed, "only in New York."

So remind me again why I'm leaving??

No comments: