Wednesday, October 04, 2006

oh baby

tayo


So I bunked off work early as there was NOTHING to do and no one else in the office, for trips to Primark and High St Ken. Only my sister was still in bed as I was getting into Hammersmith [FYI - it was about 3:15pm] so instead I met up with M & Tayo [godson. cutest baby ever.] for Starbucks. When my sister eventually turned up, we walked M & T back to Shepherds Bush then headed up to the cinema to go see Talladega Nights. So good. So funny. So nice going to a 6:30pm showing and having only four other people in the audience.

"Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces baby Jesus, new born, not even spoken a word yet."

I never thought I'd say this, but I love Will Ferrell.

talladega

Shake 'n bake, homes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holmes - it's 'Holmes'
Public service announcement for clueless Brits! :)