Tuesday, January 17, 2006

[time out]

Enough of this party-journal bullshit [because, let’s face it, that seems to be more or less what this has disintegrated into]. I don’t think that’s what I started this thing for. Although to be honest, I don’t remember precisely why I started it now.

Fuck. I can’t even write properly now. That bodes really well for my Friday deadline…

Can’t stop listening to Patrick Wolf or The Radio Dept.

Who, incidentally, win my prize for best titles that ironically relate to my life right now. In particular, It’s Been Eight Years and Why Won’t You Talk About It. With Where Damage Isn’t Already Done thrown in for good measure.

Although, if we’re just talking about The Radio Dept., I Don’t Need Love, I’ve Got My Band is my favourite song – maybe just because it makes me think of the summer. Although I just listened to it and it makes me feel kind of heartsick.

I hate January.


I wish they gave mental-sick-days at work.

1 comment:

mamasan said...

stop being a moose and let it all out.

8 fucking years.

i would be off work all the time on mental sickness days - not the best plan methinks. love you mucho xxx