Sunday, January 01, 2006

and it's out with the old...

as the clock struck midnight i was...

... onstage at MisShapes at Don Hill's with Faran and Quinn, Ian Cogneato in front of us, all the other familiar MisShapes faces around, thinking
I don't belong here
and thinking
but I've had some of the best nights of the best summer at MisShapes surrounded by these people
and thinking
but there are a few faces missing who should be here
and thinking
I'm fucking shattered but if I leave early I'll miss Fall Out Boy


and an hour later I was thinking
Fuck Fall Out Boy, I can barely keep my eyes open; as much as I'd like to stay to say H.N.Y. to people that are on their way, I have to go home and crash

and then I got home and the alarm clock on my UK cell phone went off, that's set for 7am. I've been up for over 24 hours, managed about one meal and four vodkas.

So long Oh-Five.

Hello Oh-Six. I hope you're as full of surprises and adventures as the last year has been.

Happy New Year to you all.

xo

311205_misshapes_NYE_001

311205_misshapes_NYE_002

311205_misshapes_NYE_003

hot ladies ahoy

the return of hot scott

311205_misshapes_NYE_007

311205_misshapes_NYE_009
cam was on the wrong setting [d'oh] but i photoshopped this and quite like how it came out [misshapes leigh & geo]

311205_misshapes_NYE_010
another one with the cam on the wrong setting but i still kinda like the effects

311205_misshapes_NYE_013

midnight, fuck yeah!
midnight, fuck yeah!

311205_misshapes_NYE_017

311205_misshapes_NYE_018

1 comment:

Nicky Peacock said...

..and just like that

she was gone..