Friday, January 13, 2006

i tell myself that everything's in shape - but me

Things that rule:
* Losing my fluffernutter sandwich virginity while sprawled on Lauren's bed watching The Simpsons in Spanish

* We Are Scientists

* Finding cheap, good pizza a couple minutes walk from Bowery Ballroom


* We Are Scientists

We Are Scientists 1.12.06 008

* Our new plan for me to stay in NY: I marry Lauren. Is gay marriage legal in NY state?

* We Are Scientists


We Are Scientists 1.12.06 007


* Finding a tambourine and maraca that had been left on stage at Rothko when we headed down for the after party, and Lauren and William jamming along to whatever the DJ was spinning at the time


jam on it


* We Are Scientists


We Are Scientists 1.12.06 020


Things that don't rule:
* How facking tired I am

* The fact that for about three quarters of the show last night Lauren and I were sat on some couch somewhere falling asleep [or escaping to go get pizza and trying to wake the eff up]

* Umm, okay I'm out. Not much to complain about, other than that I'm painfully tired right now. I'm pretty lucky.

- -
Because it's Friday, a video clip for you all. The Great Escape, as sung by - who is it again? Oh yeah, We Are Scientists... I fucking love this song. Such a good album. I think it's out really soon, go buy it y'all.



View this clip on Vimeo

No comments: