Sunday, October 02, 2005

waterloo sunset

Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I love London Town
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I think of her, wherever I go
Ohhhhh
I get a funny feeling inside of me
Just walking up and down
Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner
That I love London town

i heart waterloo bridge part II

why i love waterloo bridge: because the view from it is fucking amazing and reminds of just how awesome - no, wait, too american - how brilliant london is. cold, yes [it was raining when i took this shot, no surprise there]. expensive, yes. but beautiful and full of good people.

i heart waterloo bridge part IV

i always like this view, from just down between the Hayward Gallery. that's Big Ben you can see through the middle, obviously. [the wheel isn't about to roll off, it's just the angle off the bridge to the London Eye.]

No comments: