Friday, October 28, 2005

I Are Scientist, You Are Scientist, We Are Scientists

We Are Scientists absolutely KILLED IT last night at the Bowery Ballroom. Fo' real. They fucking ruled.

I felt bad for Ambulance Ltd that they had to follow up after that.

I have a crush on all three Scientists. They played such a good set. The finale: the lead singer [totally hott] standing on the drum set, the bass player holding half the drums from falling down, all three of them tight together yelling into their mics with just the drums playing.

Okay, I'm gonna stop gushing soon, but if you get the chance go see the mofos. They rock ['n roll].

Highlight of the evening: [besides the W.A.S. set] Lauren doing her impression of a customer trying to find a little t-shirt for her dawg at her store.

Oh, and when I got back to Newport last night, the whole area smelled of maple syrup. It was most strange, and if I hadn't still been full from an amazing French dinner, I totally would have started craving pancakes.

We Are Scientists. Do it.

[I wish I knew a better way to do this - y'know, like those mp3 blogs or whatever - but I'm gonna have to stick with trusty ol' yousendit:


We Are Scientists-Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt

band site, which is as funny online as they are in person:
We Are Scientists

Can you tell they may be my New Favourite Band?

No comments: