Tuesday, July 25, 2006

multitasker

So earlier on I was listening to East Village Radio archives [this computer is so rubbish it doesn't even have itunes or something similar to play CDs] - in particular last week's Misshapes radio show:

Girl: "He used to come to Misshapes a whole lot... He had funny hair-"
Geo: "There's a lot of people with funny hair at Misshapes, let me tell you."

LOL.


So anyway, back to the multitasking: right now I'm currently swinging between three jobs. Once I've finished writing this it's back to jumping between doing stuff for Lula, for C&B/Littl'ans, and then perhaps for the job I'm actually here being paid for. But everyone has already left for the day - for the record, it's only 3:30pm, no wonder the NHS is in a state - and I'm solo, so the incentive to work is nil.

TONIGHT: Ladies, Gents, small furry creatures, head on down to The Spitz [Commercial Street, E1 - nearest tube is Liverpool Street] and be aurally assaulted [in a *good* way] by the delightful Littl'ans...

[New Yorkers - never fear, we're bringing them to you this fall...]



TONIGHT!!

No comments: