Sunday, April 09, 2006

sunday evening

I've done nothing of any worth all weekend - which is fine, because I'm broke, but not so fine when I think it's one of my last few weekends here. Was meant to do Misshapes last night then fell asleep watching Mean Girls before I went out, which blew that. Woke up to La Lohan giving her oh-so-moving winning Spring Fling Queen speech, and realised had lost the going-out spirit required for attending Misshapes.

I have, however, managed to discover two important things this weekend.

1)

582095765_l



I'm totally digging on the Semifinalists, whose myspazz page I've been sitting on to listen to their tunes. Go check 'em out.

2) [Entry deleted at more or less request of person it was about. Even though I don't think they knew this entry was here].

No comments: