Wednesday, February 01, 2006

virgin suicides day

virginsuicidespic3



One of my favourite scenes in The Virgin Suicides is when the girls and the boys are playing records to each other down the phones. There's just something about it, their way of communicating, that just gets me.

The other day me and C. played this game. I've already mentioned how it's been a bad time here recently, and I know I'm not the only one, so sometimes music is a better way to do things than talking or writing.

Joanna Newsom - Clam, Crab, Cockle, Cowrie
Phoenix - If It's Not With You
The Ponys - Another Wound
The Spinto Band - Oh Mandy
Robert Palmer - Johnny
The Walkmen - The Rat
The Rosebuds - Shake Our Tree
The Holloways - Generator
Thee Headcoatees - Davey Crockett
The Kinks - Tired Of Waiting
The Long Blondes - Lust In The Movies
Beechwood Sparks - By Your Side
Field Music - You're So Pretty...
The Oohlas - Ballerina Blues


virgin2

No comments: