Friday, August 05, 2005

scotch tape sculptures and a magazine obsession

The most productive thing I did yesterday:

* made a scotch tape sculpture of my little finger.

The most productive thing I did today:

* drew a back alley scene all around my polystyrene cup. we're talking drain pipes, trash cans, grates and cardboard boxes.

I think this might be the day that neverrrr ends. Good lord how it's dragging...

But:
Last day of the week, payday and potential adventures in the LES tonight, yay!
Keys to the Chelsea duplex and roof parties in Brooklyn tomorrow, yay!
Beach day on Sunday and gigs in Brooklyn, yay!

Okay, enough yaying. You get my drift.

I spent most of my lunch hour in a magazine shop, staring wide-eyed at all the displays, pouncing on those that interest me and scribbing their web addresses or contributing ed emails on my hand (which now looks like a little ink-dipped spider has crawled all over it).

No comments: