Sunday, July 01, 2007

so:

Master_with_laser_screwdriver

Okayyyyyy. So. The finale. I have to admit, this last of the three-parter wasn’t actually doing too much for me – whilst The Master was psychotically brilliant as ever, I preferred 'Doomsday' with The Battle of Canary Wharf as far as finales go - until that line, that throwaway line uttered by Captain Jack a few minutes from the end, which knocked me off the sofa.

And the wedding? So I may have been a little late because of my childish reluctance to just wait and watch the Dr Who repeat on BBC3 on Sunday evening… and I may have spilled red wine all over the bride’s dress within about ten minutes of arriving… and – well, I don’t think there needs to be any more “ands”, we can just stop there. I should’ve just stayed home and hid from the rain. Oy. Weddings.

No comments: