Wednesday, January 03, 2007

i just need to have a geek out moment

I just want to say, I was childishly psyched when the Christmas special of Dr Who took place, in parts, in Chiswick (a.k.a. home)



I also kind of loved the Torchwood series finale - up until the giant monster appeared, when it became a bit ludicrous. And even though a lot of the characters are reaaaaaally quite irritating, the very very end, with the Tardis noise... sob.

And while we're geeking out, did I ever mention that when I was in NY I found first editions of both the first Sandman book, Preludes and Nocturnes, and the first Love and Rockets books in one of my favourite little bookstores that's right near City Bakery, and whose name I can *never* remember (I think it's called Skyline books) and was overjoyed (and spent money I didn't really have on them)? Then back at Dan's, his old stack of Love & Rockets became my second favourite form of procrastination (after watching Full House reruns, of course...)

No comments: