Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Cobrasnake went to Reading...

ronnie_reading



... and managed to snap one of the boys.

Alas, I was not there: a mixture of being broke, being sick, not noticing when tickets originally went on sale, having small children to look after [not mine, I might add] and not really being bothered enough to find a way in, all conspiring to keep me in the Smoke, where I spent an incredibly lazy bank holiday weekend sleeping, reading three books in three days, and watching Reading/Leeds highlights on the Beeb. Oh, and writing up last minute Flux mag Joy Division assignments [cue the soundtrack to my weekend...]

In other Reading/Leeds news, I discovered:

1. It's pronounced Max-eeemo [yeah, like emo] Park [I'd been wandering about that for ages]
2. Reading crowds like to throw things
3. What Zane Lowe actually looks like
4. Franz Ferdinand are - sorry - actually a little boring. Maybe it's a being-there thing.
5. Live tv fuck ups are still funny

No comments: