Sunday, May 01, 2005

things i will most most #1

my fi

the one who gets hydrogen peroxide in her eye as a way to get out of going to suffolk. the one who can't look at white snow on TVs. the one who made me start watching The OC. the one who comandeers the remote controls and makes the rest of us watch multiple episodes of will & grace/friends/some crappy reality show probably set on an island, often involving people making out. the one who decided to paint her bedroom hot pink two hours before her swanky 21st birthday party was meant to be starting. the one who comes home from uni making non-stop peter kay and little britain references, and stupid in-jokes that no one else gets. the one who calls me at three in the morning because she's in a club and there's a song playing (busted, mcfly or queen/don't stop me now) that she wants me to hear. the one who, when she was 9 and obnoxious, introduced herself to my new secondary school friends as "chickenpox". the one who wishes she was a cheerleader. the one who got the bigger bedroom. the one who has more clothes than she knows what to do with. the one who ignores my elder-sisterly advice and attempts to influence in books (does she even know what a book is??) and music. the one and only younger sister, my fi.

love you, bub.

No comments: