Monday, May 30, 2005

coney island daze

coney 5-29-05 w-rides

man, coney island really kicked my ass yesterday. we were there for like seven hours. sun, sea, sand, skeeball, batting cages, bumper boats, beers, wonder wheel, cyclone, nathans, loads of people. could barely keep my eyes open on the way back to manhattan, but for some reason we decided to go out anyway, to this bar opening on la guardia... but of course i didn't have my ID (why would you need ID at coney? i should have thought ahead...) so the bouncer let me use the restroom (i practically had my legs crossed as he was telling me i couldn't come in) - the place looked like a total biker bar, lots of beards and bandanas - so we split that joint and headed to another bar in the village, where i had a sprite (hardcore), watched the red sox thrash the yankees *again* (yay) then me and annie left and stumbled, half asleep both of us, to 6th ave to get the PATH (me) and the subway (her). a good way to spend a sunday though.

1 comment:

Nicky Peacock said...

yr splitting joints all over the place. you talked like an american before you even went there. hee hee. 'n shit.