Monday, June 14, 2004

i love my job

gaaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH! bah! arrrghhh!

christ, this job and this woman are doing my head in. i'm rapidly losing patience, and it takes a lot for that to happen. but she never lets you just get on with things, she always has to double check and treat you like a child. makes me want to say why don't you just do it yourself, instead of telling me to do something then hovering over me whilst i do it or whatever. AGHHH! oh, and she's always got so much to do, but instead of *doing* it, she sits there getting in a flap about it, constantly telling me how much she has to do and how much of a panic she's in. then she sits and plays cards on her computer.

MAAAAAAAAAAA!

okay, maybe this is slightly PMT-induced, but genuinely driving me bats. i'm SO leaving at the end of june. the other jobs i've been doing at this company have been boring but i could stand them. this facilities shit is so at the opposite end of the spectrum from interesting or anything i want to do, and working so closely with her... goddamn.

maybe i'll quit and take july off. doing some writing (that would be an idea). maybe go do another summer school program at st martins, or something.

anything to not be here. it's a shame, there are some good people here and i could do with the money. it's just this particular job.

bah humbug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Micro-managing bosslady needs a bitchslap. I'd gladly do the honors. I'm PMT too....when the flow hits, I'm considering doing a Flog poll to see how many flog women are also, see how in sync we are. Wouldn't it be weird? Last month it seemed to be that way, but more studies are needed.....

want to hear more re: triangulating "friends".

rebekkah